Lymphastim for Detoxification
The human lymphatic system is responsible for removing interstitial fluid from tissues. Its main functions are to absorb and transports fatty acids and fats throughout the circulatory system to the lymph nodes. Diseases and problems of the lymphatic system usually cause swelling, water retention etc and Lymphastim treatment is highly effective and given proven results in these problems.
Principle on which Lymphastim works
Lymphastim works on the presso-therapy principle. It is a mechanized lymphatic drainage technique that fights water retention by applying intermittent compression on one or more parts of the body. Special applicator sleeves with multiple overlapping chambers provide a gentle massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body. Its compression technique designed to help improve overall circulation and tone up the circulatory system for faster detoxification and elimination.
Benefits of Lymphastim treatment:
- Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
- Body shaping and contouring
- Weight loss
- Pre and post liposuction treatment
- Reduced localized edema
- Relieves leg pain and swelling
- Helps prevent venous stasis
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis
- Improves blood flow and oxygenation
Lymphastim helps the body remove toxins and waste products from peripheral tissue (including cellulite tissue) by boosting both blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. The body then naturally expels toxins, excess water and waste products. This therapy helps transport fat molecules from the cellulite tissues into the general circulation for oxidation (“burning”) in muscles and other organs.
Lymphastim is an ideal treatment for detoxification, cellulite prevention and reduction.
- Get Appointment
Book Your Appointment Online
- Thermage and Fraxel laser treatments are two of...
- Age is inevitable and affects us all especially...
- Nano-blading for Scanty Eyebrows at AAYNA ‘Eyeb...
- Lips are of the utmost importance when we look ...
- Margaret Dabbs Unique Medical Pedicure – ...